March 9, 2020
On today's Global Exchange Podcast, we feature a conversation with Dr. Joseph Nye about his new book, “Do Morals Matter?”, in the context of U.S. presidents and their foreign policy.
- Colin Robertson (host): A former Canadian diplomat, Colin Robertson is Vice President of the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.
- Dr. Joseph Nye: Harvard University Professor and author of "Do Morals Matter? Presidents and Foreign Policy from FDR to Trump."
"Disruptors of the 2020s: The Coming Global Disorder” (Global Exchange Podcast)
- "The Dangers of Westlessness” by Joseph S. Nye
- "Do Morals Matter?: Presidents and Foreign Policy from FDR to Trump” by Joseph S. Nye
- “Bound To Lead: The Changing Nature Of American Power” by Joseph S. Nye
- “Love Your Enemies: How Decent People Can Save America from the Culture of Contempt” by Arthur C. Brooks