May 11, 2020
On today's Global Exchange Podcast, we are joined by The Right Honourable Jean Chrétien to talk about Canada, whether the world is messier than usual, and more.
- Colin Robertson (host): A former Canadian diplomat, Colin Robertson is Vice President of the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.
- Rt Hon. Jean Chrétien: Canada's 20th prime minister.
- “L'Étranger" by Albert Camus
- “My Stories, My Times” (Memoir) by The Rt. Hon. Jean Chrétien
- “The G20 Today: Pandemic Disease, Climate Change, and the Need for a Rules-Based Order” (Policy Perspective) by The Rt. Hon. Paul Martin