September 13, 2019
On today's Global Exchange Podcast, we are joined by CGAI-fellow Anthony Cary to discuss Brexit and the recent prorogation of the United Kingdom's parliament.
- Colin Robertson (host): A former Canadian diplomat, Colin Robertson is Vice President of the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.
- Anthony Cary: British Ambassador to Sweden (2003-6) and High Commissioner to Canada (2007-10). A Fellow with the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.
- "The Ever-Lasting Brexit -- What's Next?" (CGAI Podcast)
- "Lang: The rise of Boris Johnson reinforces populist narratives. Will Canada follow suit?" (CGAI Commentary)
- Anthony Cary - "King of the World: The Life of Louis XIV" by Philip Mansel | "Dominion: How the Christian Revolution Remade the World" by Tom Holland
Be the first to comment
Sign in with