April 15, 2019
On today's Global Exchange Podcast, we are joined by Anthony Cary to discuss the once again delayed Brexit process, and what the stalemate means for Britain, the EU, and the world.
- Colin Robertson (host): A former Canadian diplomat, Colin Robertson is Vice President of the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.
- Anthony Cary: British Ambassador to Sweden (2003-6) and High Commissioner to Canada (2007-10). A Fellow with the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.
- “Does Brexit Contain Lessons for Canada?” by Denis Clark (CGAI Commentary)
- “Think Brexit is bad? It’s just a taste of what’s to come for Europe” by David Bercuson (National Post)
- Anthony Cary - "The Passage to Europe: How a Continent Became a Union" by Luuk van Middelaa