July 28, 2022
On this episode of the Energy Security Cubed Podcast, Kelly Ogle and Joe Calnan talk about current events in energy security, including EU steps to reduce gas demand, oil disputes in Kurdistan, and the potential for China to upend the LNG market.
For the interview section of the podcast, Kelly Ogle discusses where global oil supply and demand stand currently with Rory Johnston.
- Rory Johnston is the founder of Commodity Context. Find him @Rory_Johnston on Twitter, or at www.commoditycontext.com/.
- Kelly Ogle is the CEO of the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.
What is Rory reading?
- "Putin's People: How the KGB Took Back Russia and Then Took On the West" by Catherine Belton
- "Immune: A Journey into the Mysterious System That Keeps You Alive" by Philipp Dettmer
- "Against the Gods: The Remarkable Story of Risk" by Peter L. Bernstein