August 9, 2019
On today's Defence Deconstructed Podcast, we discuss how Defence policy will come into play during the upcoming election with CGAI-fellow Eugene Lang.
Defence Deconstructed is part of the CGAI Podcast Network and today’s episode is brought to you by the Canadian Association of Defence and Security Industries (CADSI).
- Dave Perry: David Perry is the Senior Analyst and Vice President with the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.
- Eugene Lang: Adjunct Professor, School of Policy Studies, Queen’s University, and Fellow, Canadian Global Affairs Institute. He was chief of staff to two ministers of National Defence in the Chrétien and Martin governments and served as an official in the Department of Finance.
- "Funding Defence for the Age of Accelerations" by CGAI-fellow Ross Fetterly (CGAI Policy Perspective)
- "Elections & Defence Policy -- A Discussion with Ian Brodie" with Dave Perry and Ian Brodie (CGAI Podcast)
- Eugene Lang: "The Fifth Risk: Undoing Democracy" by Michael Lewis