May 24, 2019
On today's Defence Deconstructed Podcast, we welcome Ian Brodie to the show to discuss how election campaigns intersect with defence-related promises and defence policy in Canada.
Defence Deconstructed is part of the CGAI Podcast Network and today’s episode is brought to you by the Canadian Association of Defence and Security Industries (CADSI).
- Dave Perry: Senior Analyst and Vice President with the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.
- Ian Brodie: CGAI Program Director and an Associate Professor at the University of Calgary. From 2006 to 2008, Brodie worked as the Chief of Staff for Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper.
- "Strong, Secure, Engaged: A Two-Year Review" by David Perry (CGAI Policy Perspective)
- "People, Partisanship and Political Games: The Defence File" by Al Stephenson (CGAI Policy Perspective)
- Ian Brodie: "The Thomas Sowell Reader" by Thomas Sowell