April 29, 2022
On this episode of Defence Deconstructed, David Perry speaks to the Accenture Digitization team about how to digitize quickly and the relationships and procurement needed to be successful.
This episode is supported by Amazon Web Services and the Department of National Defence's MINDS Program.
Defence Deconstructed is brought to you by the Halifax Shipyard.
- Pierre Dupont, Managing Director and Accenture Canada’s Defence and Public Safety Lead
- Talal Abdelmutti
- Marni Poropat, Human Experience Lead for Defence & National Security at Accenture Australia
- John Burnham, Senior Manager, Accenture Federal Services in the US, and leads the Intel Sector Strategy and Mission Command Integration
- Richard Allen, Managing Director, Accenture UK
- Matt Gollings, Managing Director and Accenture’s Global Defence Lead
- Breffni Brennan, Managing Director, Technology Strategy for Canadian Public Sector
- Dave Perry is President of the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.