November 29, 2019
On today's Defence Deconstructed Podcast, we are broadcasting a recording of the “Defence Procurement Canada” closing panel from our 20 Nov. 2019 Defence Procurement in the 43rd Parliament conference featuring moderator Tom Ring, Alan Williams, Millie Keating, Gavin Liddy, Marcia Mills, and Jim Mitchell.
Defence Deconstructed is part of the CGAI Podcast Network and today’s episode is brought to you by the Canadian Association of Defence and Security Industries (CADSI).
- Dave Perry (host): Senior Analyst and Vice President with the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.
- Tom Ring: CGAI Fellow and former Assistant Deputy Minister (Acquisitions) at Public Works and Government Services Canada (PSPC), as well as former Assistant Deputy Minister (Public Affairs) at the Department of National Defence.
- Alan Williams: President of The Williams Group, and previously Assistant Deputy Minister of Material at the Department of National Defence and Assistant Minister Supply Operations Service at PSPC.
- Millie Keating: Associate Director for KPMG’s Management Consulting business, specializing in Defence and Defence Industry.
- Gavin Liddy: CGAI fellow and previously Associate Deputy Minister of PSPC.
- Marcia Mills: CGAI fellow and Fasken Counsel.
- Jim Mitchell: Research Associate at the Graduate School of Public and International Affairs at the University of Ottawa.
- "Defence procurement reform” by (Defence Deconstructed Podcast)
- “Because We Said So: Invoking the National Security Exception to Reduce Access to Dispute Processes for Government Suppliers” by Marcia Mills (CGAI Policy Perspective)