November 22, 2019
On today's Defence Deconstructed Podcast, we are joined by Jeffrey Collins to discuss an upcoming paper of his about defence procurement reform.
Defence Deconstructed is part of the CGAI Podcast Network and today’s episode is brought to you by the Canadian Association of Defence and Security Industries (CADSI).
- Dave Perry (host): Senior Analyst and Vice President with the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.
- Jeffrey Collins: CGAI fellow, and research fellow with both the University of Manitoba's Centre for Defence and Security Studies and Dalhousie University's Centre for the Study of Security and Development.
- "Another Way to Buy Frigates” by Ian Mack (CGAI Policy Perspective)
- “Anatomy of a Buy: The Four Dimensions of Procuring a Future Fighter for Canada” by Al Stephenson (CGAI Policy Paper)
- Jeffrey Collins – “For the Record” by David Cameron