September 8, 2021
In this episode of The Global Exchange, Colin Robertson talks about the pressing foreign policy issues that should be discussed during this week’s debates.
- Nic Moyer is CEO of Cooperation Canada
- Ben Rowswell is President and Research Director of the Canadian International Council.
- Trevor Kennedy is the Director of Trade and International Policy, Business Council of Canada.
- Julia Anderson is the CEO for the Canadian Partnership for Women and Children’s Health (CanWaCH).
- Mark Agnew is the senior director of international policy at the Canadian Chamber of Commerce.
- Robert Greenhill is Executive Chairman of the Global Canada Initiative.
- Colin Robertson is Vice President of the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.
- “Assessing Canada’s Global Engagement Gap” by Robert Greenhill and Margaret McQuillan
- “Why Africa? Building Canada’s economic ties to the world’s fastest-growing continent” by the Business Council of Canada
- “Afghanistan: Looking Back to Move Forward” by Joe Ingram
- Letter to Leaders Debate Commission
- "Foreign Policy By Canadians" by the Canadian International Council
- “Canada needs to reimagine a foreign policy for a leaderless world" by Ben Rowswell et al.
- "Ice and Water" by John English
- "The Shadow King" by Maaza Mengiste
- "The Coddling of the American Mind" by Greg Lukianoff and Jonathan Haidt
- "The History of Canada in Ten Maps: Epic Stories of Charting a Mysterious Land" by Adam Shoalts
- "Meditations" by Marcus Aurelius
- "The Daily Stoic"
- "Ladyparts" by Deborah Copaken
- "The Devil’s Trick: How Canada Fought the Vietnam War" by John Boyko