January 31, 2019
On today's Defence Deconstructed Podcast, we discuss long-term naval shipbuilding strategy in Canada & Australia with CGAI Fellow Jeffrey F. Collins.
Defence Deconstructed is part of the CGAI Podcast Network and today’s episode is brought to you by the Canadian Association of Defence and Security Industries (CADSI).
- Dave Perry: Senior Analyst and Vice President with the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.
- Jeffrey F. Collins: a research fellow with both the University of Manitoba's Centre for Defence and Security Studies and Dalhousie University's Centre for the Study of Security and Development. Also a Fellow with the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.
- "Overcoming ‘Boom and Bust’? Analyzing National Shipbuilding Plans in Canada and Australia" by Jeffrey F. Collins (CGAI Policy Paper)
- "Defence Deconstructed: Creating an Allied Defence Industrial Base" featuring Dave Perry & Bill Greenwalt (CGAI Podcast)
- "In for the long haul? National Shipbuilding in Canada and Australia" by Jeffrey F. Collins (The Hill Times)
- Jeffrey F. Collins: "Ice Ghosts: The Epic Hunt for the Lost Franklin Expedition" by Paul Watson