December 20, 2018
On today's Defence Deconstructed Podcast, we discuss the development, and preservation, of the allied (United States--Canada--Australia--United Kingdom) defence industrial base with Atlantic Council Fellow Bill Greenwalt. Defence Deconstructed is part of the CGAI Podcast Network and today’s episode is brought to you by the Canadian Association of Defence and Security Industries (CADSI). Those looking to contact Mr. Greenwalt should email [email protected].
- Dave Perry: Senior Analyst and Vice President with the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.
- Bill Greenwalt: A Senior Fellow at the Atlantic Council, and a former Undersecretary of Defense Industrial Policy with the U.S. Department of Defense.
- "Defence Business Planning in Canada" by Ross Fetterly (CGAI Policy Perspective)
- "Strong, Secure, Engaged So Far" by Dave Perry (CGAI Policy Perspective)
- Bill Greenwalt: "A History of the English-Speaking Peoples" by Sir Winston S. Churchill