April 8, 2019
On today's Global Exchange Podcast, we discuss Canada-Japan relations with CGAI Fellow Deanna Horton and CEO of the Business Council of Canada, Goldy Hyder.
- Colin Robertson (host): A former Canadian diplomat, Colin Robertson is Vice President of the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.
- Deanna Horton: a Fellow at the Munk School of Global Affairs and Public Policy and a fellow at the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.
- Goldy Hyder: President and Chief Executive Officer of the Business Council of Canada.
- “Japan: Eternal Geography, Varied Responses” by Mathew Preston (CGAI Policy Perspective)
- “Japan in the New, Unpredictable World of Trade: What’s in it for Canada?” by Ferry de Kerckhove (CGAI 2018 Trade Series Paper)
- “Canada & Asia in 2019” (CGAI Podcast)
- “A Conversation with Japanese Ambassador Kenjiro Monji” (CGAI Podcast)
- Goldy Hyder: "Right Here, Right Now: Politics and Leadership in the Age of Disruption" by Stephen Harper
- Deanna Horton: "The Once and Future Worker: A Vision for the Renewal of Work in America" by Oren Cass