December 21, 2020
On today's Global Exchange Podcast, Colin Robertson is joined by Former U.S. Ambassador Robert B. Zoellick about his book, America in the World: A History of U.S. Diplomacy and Foreign Policy. This episode is part one of two; the second episode will be released this October.
- Robert B. Zoellick is a senior fellow at the Belfer Center for Science and International Affairs at the Harvard Kennedy School. He is a former U.S. Trade Representative, Deputy Secretary of State, and President of the World Bank
- Colin Robertson (host): Vice President of the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.
Listen to Part One: American Statecraft: A History (Part One)
What Mr. Zoellick is reading:
- "JFK: Coming of Age in the American Century, 1917-1956" by Fredrik Logevall
- "To Start a War: How the Bush Administration Took American into Iraq" by Robert Draper
- "America in the World: A History of U.S. Diplomacy and Foreign Policy" by Robert B. Zoellick
- "North America: Time for a New Focus" by Gen. David H. Petraeus, Robert B. Zoellick, Shannon K. O'Neil, and Christopher M. Tuttle
- "Biden's Domestic Priorities Should Guide His Foreign Policy" Foreign Affairs, by Robert B. Zoellick
Showing 1 reaction
Sign in with