April 9, 2021
In this new episode of Defence Deconstructed, David Perry speaks to Julian Lindley-French about the U.K’s Integrated Review and the strategic position embraced by Britain.
This podcast is brought to you by Irving Shipbuilding. A strategic partner of the federal government’s National Shipbuilding Strategy, providing skilled, well-paying jobs that support Canada’s economic recovery.
Julian Lindley-French is a leading advisor, strategist, and author with eleven published books to his name and many articles who has four advanced degrees and has held three professorial chairs (Professor of Military Art and Science and Eisenhower Professor of Defence Strategy, Netherlands Defence Academy and Special Professor of Strategic Studies, Leiden University).
- Dave Perry (host): Senior Analyst and Vice President with the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.
Prof. Lindley-French’s new book:
- "Future War and the Defence of Europe" by John R. Allen, Frederick Ben Hodges, and Julian Lindley-French
Register here for our session on Canada-U.S. Energy Trade
Listen to our last discussions on the U.K.’s Integrated Review:
- "A New Outlook for UK’s Defence" with Julian Lindley-French and Rachel Ellehuus
- "Outlining the Priorities of 'Global Britain'" with U.K. High Commissioner Susan le Jeune d’Allegeershecque
What Dr. Lindley-French is reading:
- "Castles of Steel: Britain, Germany, and the Winning of the Great War at Sea" by Robert K. Massie
- "Market garden in the Langstraat: Glidermannen in Drunen en Elshout" by Pim van Gelder
Showing 2 reactions
Sign in with