September 18, 2020
On this episode of the Defence Deconstructed Podcast, David Perry is joined by Fellow Prof. Julian Lindley-French and CSIS's Rachel Ellehuus to discuss the UK Defence Review at a time of Brexit, COVID-19, and U.S. overstretch.
Defence Deconstructed is part of the CGAI Podcast Network and is brought to you by the Canadian Association of Defence and Security Industries (CADSI).
- Prof. Julian Lindley-French: Senior Fellow of the Institute of Statecraft, Director of Europa Analytica, and Distinguished Visiting fellow at the National Defence University
- Rachel Ellehuus: Deputy Director of the Centre for Strategic and International Studies' Europe Programme.
- Dave Perry (host): Senior Analyst and Vice President with the Canadian Global Affairs Institute
To go further:
- "The UK Integrated Security and Defense Review: Opportunity Amid Chaos?" CSIS Brief by Rachel Ellehuus
- "Integrated Review 2020 and the United Kingdom Future Force" by Julian Lindley-French
R & R
- "With Wings Like Eagles: The Untold Story of the Battle of Britain" by Michael Korda
- "The Guns of August: The Outbreak of World War I" by Barbara W. Tuchman
- "Americanah" by Chimanda Ngozi Adichie