December 12, 2022
On this episode of The Global Exchange, Colin Robertson examines the new Indo-Pacific Strategy with Stewart Beck, Jean Charest, Jonathan Fried, and the Hon. Frank McKenna.
- Stewart Beck is a retired diplomat, former CEO of the Asia-Pacific Foundation, and a CGAI fellow.
- Jean Charest is former Premier of Quebec and Cabinet Minister, and a member of CGAI's Advisory Council.
- Jonathan Fried is a retired diplomat and a CGAI Fellow.
- The Hon. Frank McKenna is former Premier of New Brunswick, former ambassador to the U.S., and now Deputy Chair at TD Securities –
- Colin Robertson is a Senior Adviser and a Fellow at the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.
Read and Watch:
- "Command: The Politics of Military Operations from Korea to Ukraine" by Lawrence Freedman
- "The Story of Russia" by Orlando Figes
- "The Indo-Pacific: New Strategies for Canadian Engagement with a Critical Region" edited by Fen Osler Hampson
- "Thomas Jefferson: The Art of Power" by Jon Meacham
- "State of Terror" by Hillary Rodham Clinton and Louise Penny
- "Three Pines"
Showing 1 reaction
Sign in with