February 9, 2021 | 8:30am - 11:30am EST | Delivered Virtually
- 08:30-9:00 – Presentation by Stephen Tapp, Export Development Canada
- 9:00-9:10 – Canadian Government trade priorities and the state of trade as seen by Deputy Minister John Hannaford.
- 9:10-9:55 – The Trade Guys on the Biden Administration and what it means for Canada, with Bill Reinsch and Scott Miller
- 10:00–10:40 – What does Canada need to do? - Sarah Goldfeder moderates a conversation with Amb. John Weekes, Eric Miller, and Meredith Lilly.
- 10:45-11:25 – Dealing with Uncle Sam: Advice from those who have been there - Maureen Boyd moderates a conversation with Hon. John Manley, Amb. Gordon Giffin, and Amb. David MacNaughton
- 11:30 – Concludes
Please contact Charlotte Duval-Lantoine at [email protected] if you would like to attend.
This event is made possible thanks to the support of: