December 17, 2018
On today's Global Exchange Podcast, we are joined by CGAI Fellow Anthony Cary to discuss the recent developments surrounding Brexit.
- Colin Robertson: A former Canadian diplomat, Colin Robertson is Vice President of the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.
- Anthony Cary: British Ambassador to Sweden (2003-6) and High Commissioner to Canada (2007-10). A Fellow with the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.
- "Does Brexit Contain Lessons for Canada?" by Denis Clark (CGAI Commentary)
- "Deal or No Deal? Brexit Negotiations Near the Cliff’s Edge" by Denis Clark (CGAI Commentary)
- Anthony Cary: "The 100 Year Life: Navigating Our Future Work Life" by Lynda Gratton & Andrew Scott
Be the first to comment
Sign in with