November 30, 2020
On today's Global Exchange Podcast, Colin Robertson talks to Peter Van Praagh, Dr. Darrell Bricker, and Dr. Ian Brodie on the 2020 edition of the Halifax International Security Forum .
- Peter Van Praagh is the founding President of Halifax International Security Forum.
- Dr. Darrell Bricker is the CEO of Public Affairs at IPSOS.
- Dr. Ian Brodie is an associate professor of political science at the University of Calgary, and a fellow and adviser at the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.
- Colin Robertson (host) is a former Canadian diplomat, now Vice President of and Fellow at the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.
Points of Interest:
- Read “China vs. Democracy: The Greatest Game” (referred to as “The China Handbook”)
- Read the result of the IPSOS survey
- Learn more about the Peace with Women Leadership
Books by Dr. Bricker:
- "Empty Planet: The Shock of Global Population Decline" (with John Ibbitson)
- "Next: Where to Live, What to Buy, and Who Will Lead Canada’s Future"
What Mr. Van Praagh, Dr. Bricker, and Dr. Brodie are reading: