September 24, 2019
On today's Global Exchange Podcast, we are joined by Jason Langrish and Peteris Ustubs to discuss the Canada-European Union Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement (CETA), which marked its second anniversary on September 21, 2019.
- Colin Robertson (host): A former Canadian diplomat, Colin Robertson is Vice President of the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.
- Peteris Ustubs: Ambassador of the European Union to Canada.
- Jason Langrish: Executive Director of the Canada-Europe Roundtable for Business.
- "Canada must harness its new trade deals" (CGAI Commentary)
- "Canada’s Progressive Trade Agenda and a Free Trade Agreement with China: Are They Incompatible?" (CGAI Paper)