June 5, 2023
On this episode of The Global Exchange, Colin Robertson speaks to Richard Sanders, Robert Greenhill, and Ian Brodie about the troubles in Haiti, and Canada's role in assisting this troubled country.
- Richard Sanders is a Global Fallow at the Wilson Center's Canada Institute.
- Ian Brodie is Professor in the Department of Political Science at the University of Calgary and CGAI’s Program Director.
- Robert Greenhill is an Executive Chair at Global Canada Initiative.
- Colin Robertson is a former diplomat and Senior Advisor to the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.
Read and Watch:
- "Canada, the United States, and Haiti—Dilemmas of Foreign Policy and Immigration" by Richard Sanders
- "The Paradox of Parliament" by Jonathan Malloy
- "The Better Part of Valour: Essays on Canadian Diplomacy" by John W. Holmes