December 10, 2018
On today's Global Exchange Podcast, we are joined by CGAI Fellows Roger Hilton and Andrew Rasiulis to discuss the recent developments in Ukraine. Join Roger, Andrew, and host Colin Robertson, as they discuss the political context for the Ukraine crisis, the options for Canada and the West, as well as the possibility of a peace settlement.
- Colin Robertson: A former Canadian diplomat, Colin Robertson is Vice President of the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.
- Roger Hilton: a Non-Resident Academic Fellow at the Institute for Security Policy at Kiel University, Deputy Secretary-General of the Youth Atlantic Treaty Association (YATA) and Fellow at the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.
- Andrew Rasiulis: A Fellow with the Canadian Global Affairs Institute and a freelance consultant with Andrew Rasiulis Associates Inc.
- "At a Distance but Far from Safe: Canada’s Lessons from the Warsaw Security Forum" by Roger Hilton (CGAI Policy Perspective)
- "An Austrian Wedding and Bilat in Berlin: Implications for Russia-Ukraine Conflict" by Andrew Rasiulis (CGAI Policy Perspective)
- "Russia’s Strategic Miscalculation in Blockading the Sea of Azov" by Roger Hilton (European Leadership Network)
- Roger Hilton: "On the Edge of the Cold War: American Diplomats and Spies in Postwar Prague" by Igor Lukes
- Andrew Rasiulis: "Constantine: Dynasty, Religion and Power in the Later Roman Empire" by Timothy D. Barnes