June 14, 2021
In this episode of The Global Exchange, Colin Robertson speaks to the Canada and European Deputy Head of Missions, and CETA Chief Negotiator Steve Verheul, about the behind the scenes of the Canada-EU relationship.
This episode is from the Canada-EU: Looking Forward webinar that took place on May 19th, 2021, in partnership with Konrad Adenauer Stiftung and the Delegation of the European Union to Canada
- Rob Sinclair is the Canadian Deputy Chief of Mission to the European Union.
- Christian Burgsmüller has been the Chargé d’affaires and Deputy Head of the Delegation of the European Union to Canada since August 2020.
- Steve Verheul became Assistant Deputy Minister of the Trade Policy and Negotiations Branch at Global Affairs Canada in mid-2017.
- Colin Robertson is a former diplomat, and Vice President of the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.
Read CGAI’s Policy Perspective on Canada-EU Relations, entitled "Canada and the European Union: A New Transatlantic Alliance" by CGAI Fellow Robert Hage
- "Thinking, Fast and Slow" by Daniel Kahneman
- "Middle England" by Jonathan Coe
- "Formula 1 Drive to Survive"
Showing 1 reaction
Sign in with