June 18, 2019
On today's Global Exchange Podcast, we are rebroadcasting a discussion from our May 2019 foreign policy conference in Ottawa. This episode features Monica Gattinger, Jack Mintz, and Brad Wall in conversation with Jeffrey Simpson on the future of Canadian energy, social license, and the approval of major infrastructure projects.
- Colin Robertson (host): A former Canadian diplomat, Colin Robertson is Vice President of the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.
- Jeffrey Simpson (moderator): Senior fellow at the University of Ottawa's Graduate School of Public and International Affairs. Member of the CGAI Advisory Council
- Monica Gattinger: Chair of Positive Energy and a Fellow with the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.
- Jack Mintz: President's Fellow at the University of Calgary's School of Public Policy. Member of the CGAI Advisory Council.
- Brad Wall: Special Advisor at Osler, Hoskin & Harcourt LLP. Member of the CGAI Advisory Council.
- “What Role for Canada on the Global Stage?” (CGAI Event)
- "Canada and the Shifting International Energy Order: Superpower, Climate Leader or Land of Myth?" by Michael Cleland (CGAI Policy Perspective)
- "The Geopolitics of Oil & Gas: A Discussion with John Foster" with Colin Robertson & John Foster (CGAI Podcast)
Be the first to comment
Sign in with