October 12, 2020
On today's Global Exchange Podcast, Colin Robertson talks to German political scientist Dr. Annegret Bendiek about Germany’s presidency of the European Union and its foreign policy outlook.
- Dr. Annegret Bendiek is a German political scientist at the German Institute for International and Security Affairs and member of faculty at ESMT Berlin.
- Colin Robertson (host) is a former Canadian diplomat, now Vice President of and Fellow at the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.
More of Dr. Bendiek’s work:
- “Positioning the European Union in the Sino-American Rivalry” (with Barbara Lippert), in Strategic Rivalry between United States and China, edited by Barbara Lippert and Volker Perthes
- “Europe’s Third Way in Cyberspace” (with Martin Schallbruch)
- "Muster: Theorie der Digitalen Gesellschaft / Patterns: Theorie of the Digital Society" by Armin Naheesi
- "21 Lessons for the 21st Century" by Yuval Noah Harari