October 4, 2019
On today's Defence Deconstructed Podcast, we discuss North American defence modernization — North American defence and Canadian trade policy, and related defence-industrial base considerations — with Dr. James Fergusson.
Defence Deconstructed is part of the CGAI Podcast Network and today’s episode is brought to you by the Canadian Association of Defence and Security Industries (CADSI).
- Dave Perry (host): Senior Analyst and Vice President with the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.
- James Fergusson: the Deputy Director or the Centre for Defence and Security Studies, and Professor in the Department of Political Studies at the University of Manitoba.
- "Rediscovering the Cost of Deterrence" (CGAI Policy Perspective)
- "From NORAD to NOR[A]D: The Future Evolution of North American Defence Co-operation" (CGAI Policy Paper)
- James Fergusson – “A History of Warfare” by John Keegan