October 21, 2019
On today's Global Exchange Podcast, we are joined by Laurie Trautman and Bob Carberry to discuss the Canada-U.S. border.
- Colin Robertson (host): A former Canadian diplomat, Colin Robertson is Vice President of the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.
- Laurie Trautman: CGAI fellow and Director of the Border Policy Research Institute at Western Washington University.
- Bob Carberry: Fellow at the Wilson Center, previously lead for the Canadian side of the Regulatory Cooperation Council between Canada and the US.
- "Making A Good Thing Better: Finishing what was Started and Leveraging NAFTA to Advance Canada-U.S. Regulatory Cooperation”
- “Regional Cross-Border Collaboration Between the U.S. & Canada”
- Beyond Preclearance
- Cascadia Innovation Corridor
- Laurie Trautman - “Right Here, Right Now: Politics and Leadership in the Age of Disruption by Stephen Harper"
- Bob Carberry - “The Second Machine Age: Work Progress And Prosperity In A Time Of Brilliant Technologies” by Erik Brynjolfsson and Andrew Mcafee