March 13, 2020
On today's Defence Deconstructed Podcast, we are rebroadcasting a recording of the “Selling Canadian Defence and Security Abroad” panel with moderator Dave Perry and featuring Lorna Prosper, Nicolas Todd, Greg Peterson, Jay Johnson, and Michael Petric, from our 10 Mar. 2020 3rd Annual Canada’s State of Trade Conference.
Defence Deconstructed is part of the CGAI Podcast Network and today’s episode is brought to you by the Canadian Association of Defence and Security Industries (CADSI).
- Dave Perry (host): Senior Analyst and Vice President with the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.
- Lorna Prosper: Senior Director, USA Operations, for the Canadian Commercial Corporation.
- Nicolas Todd: Vice President, Policy, Communications & Government Relations at the Canadian Association of Defence and Security Industries (CADSI).
- Greg Peterson: Assistant Chief Statistician responsible for the Economic Statistics Field at Statistics Canada.
- Jay Johnson: Lockheed Martin Canada RMS Director, Contracts and Industrial Development.
- Michael Petric: Head of Avascent’s Ottawa office.
- “3rd Annual Canada’s State of Trade Conference” (Conference)