May 2, 2022
On this episode of the Global Exchange, Colin Robertson talks to Augusto Lopez-Claros, Don Stephenson, and Joseph Ingram about how to reform multilateral institutions so that they can live up to their aspirations.
- Joseph K. Ingram is a Fellow at the Canadian Global Affairs Institute, and the former World Bank Special Representative to the UN and the WTO.
- Augusto Lopez-Claros is Executive Director and Chair of the Global Governance Forum. He is an international economist with over 30 years of experience in international organizations, including most recently at the World Bank.
- Don Stephenson is a retired Canadian public servant, with one of his notable appointments included that of ambassador to the WTO.
- Colin Robertson is a former diplomat, and Senior Advisor to the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.
- "The New Tsar" by Stephen Lee Meyer
- "Trail of Hope" by Norman Davies
- "Global Governance and the Emergence of Global Institutions for the 21st Century" by Augusto Lopez-Claros, Arthur L. Dahl, and Maja Groff