October 26, 2020
On today's Global Exchange Podcast, Colin Robertson talks to Dr. Jennifer Welsh and Robert Greenhill about Canada’s positioning in the world.
- Dr. Jennifer Welsh is the Canada 150 Research Chair in Global Governance and Security and Professor of political science at McGill University.
- Robert Greenhill is the Executive Chairman of the Global Canada Initiative and has combined a career in international business with a commitment to public policy.
- Colin Robertson (host) is a former Canadian diplomat, now Vice President of and Fellow at the Canadian Global Affairs Institute
You can read Global Canada Initiative's pieces on reimagining Canada's place in the world here:
- “Reframing Canada’s Global Engagement: A Diagnostic of Key Trends and Sources of Influence”
- “Reframing Canada’s Global Engagement: Ten Strategic Choices for Decision-Makers”
What Dr. Jennifer Welsh is reading:
- "The New Twenty Years’ Crisis: A Critique of International Relations, 1999-2019" by Philip Cunliffe
What Robert Greenhill is reading: