April 18, 2022
In this episode of The Global Exchange, Colin Robertson speaks to Al Mussel, Ted Bilyea, and Douglas Hedley about the state of Canada’s agri-food industry in these challenging times.
- Al Mussel is Director of Research at the Canadian Agri-Food Policy Institute.
- Ted Bilyea is an agri-food consultant and Distinguished Fellow at the Canadian Agri-Food Policy Institute, specializing in innovation with clients in both private and public sector.
- Douglas Hedley is a fellow at the Canadian Agricultural Economist Society.
- Colin Robertson is a former diplomat, and Senior Advisor to the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.
Read, Watch, Listen
- "Agri-Food Productivity and Trade" by Al Mussel, Ted Bilyea, and Douglas Hedley
- "Democracy in Canada: The Disintegration of Our Institutions" by Donald Savoie
- "Triple Crown: Winning Canada’s Energy Future" by Jim Prentice