May 21, 2021
In this new episode of Defence Deconstructed, David Perry speaks to LGen Mike Rouleau, BGen Nancy Tremblay, Pat Finn, Paula Folkes-Dallaire, and Braxton Rehm about the impact of the CAF’s pursuit for interoperability on defence procurement
This podcast is made possible thanks to the support of DND’s MINDS program, CGAI’s strategic sponsors Lockheed Martin Canada and General Dynamics, BAE Systems and Saab.
Defence Deconstructed is brought to you by Irving Shipbuilding. A strategic partner of the federal government’s National Shipbuilding Strategy, providing skilled, well-paying jobs that support Canada’s economic recovery.
- LGen M.N. (Mike) Rouleau was appointed as the Vice Chief of the Defence Staff on July 15, 2020 and will become Strategic Advisor to the Chief of the Defence Staff in June 2021.
- Pat Finn served for forty years in Canada’s Department of National Defence and was most notably the Assistant Deputy Minister (Mat).
- BGen Nancy Tremblay is currently Director General Aerospace Equipment Program Management at the Department of National Defence.
- Paula Folkes-Dallaire is a Minister at the Embassy of Canada to the Unites States and Director General of Defence Procurement for Public Services and Procurement Canada (PSPC) in Washington, D.C.
- Braxton Rehm is currently the Director and Subject Matter Expert for JADC2 Requirements & Demonstrations at Collins Aerospace, a role he was appointed to in February 2021.
- Dave Perry (host): Senior Analyst and Vice President with the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.