September 25, 2017
On today's "Global Exchange" Podcast, we take an in-depth look at the ongoing conflict in Myanmar, and the plight of it's Rohingya minority. Join Colin in conversation with Sarah Goldfeder, a former Special Assistant to two U.S. Ambassadors to Canada, and a former diplomat in Southeast Asia, for a discussion on the nature on the Rohingya crisis, and why it matters to those of us in the West.
- Colin Robertson (host): A former Canadian diplomat, Colin Robertson is Vice President of the Canadian Global Affairs Institute and a Senior Advisor to Dentons LLP.
- Sarah Goldfeder: a Principal at the Earnscliffe Strategy Group and a Fellow at the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.
- "The Neglected Crisis: Myanmar’s Rohingya" - by Sarah Goldfeder (CGAI Policy Update)
- "The Misunderstood Roots of Burma's Rohingya Crisis" - by Krishnadev Calamur (The Atlantic)
- "The Rohingya Migrant Crisis" by Eleanor Albert (Council on Foreign Relations)
- Sarah Goldfeder: “Washington Journal: Reporting Watergate and Richard Nixon's Downfall” by Elizabeth Drew