The State of Canadian Procurement with David Perry
November 7, 2016
On today's 'Global Exchange' Podcast, join host Colin Robertson as he explores the Canadian defence procurement process with our Senior Defence Analyst, David Perry. On the Podcast, Colin and Dave talk about the future of Canada's military, whether it be replacing our CF-18's, or deciding on a way forward for the Navy.
- Colin Robertson (host): A former Canadian diplomat, Colin Robertson is Vice President of the Canadian Global Affairs Institute and a Senior Advisor to Dentons LLP.
- David Perry: The Senior Analyst and a Fellow with the Canadian Global Affairs Institute. He is the author of multiple publications related to defence budgeting, transformation and procurement.
- David Perry: "Four steps for fixing Canada's trouble-prone procurement system"
- David Perry: "Defence Budget 2015: A Long-Term Funding Increase…Maybe"
- David Perry: "Fixing Procurement"
- Tom Ring: "The National Shipbuilding Procurement Strategy: How did we get to where we are now"
- George Petrolekas, Ferry de Kerckhove, and David Perry: "Reading the Tea Leaves"
- David Perry: "2015 Status Report on Major Defence Equipment Procurements"
- David Perry - “Canadian Defence Review Report” | “Michael Barber Readings”
Be the first to comment
Sign in with