May 17, 2017
On today's "Global Exchange" Podcast, we continue our conversation surrounding our 2017 Energy Paper Series. On this episode, Colin speaks with Ken Green and Normand Mousseau about the national carbon tax landscape, as well as the process of of decarbonizing our energy supply.
- Colin Robertson (host): A former Canadian diplomat and Vice President of the Canadian Global Affairs Institute and a Senior Advisor to Dentons LLP.
- Ken Green: Senior Director of the Center for Natural Resource Studies at the Fraser Institute. Mr. Green has studied public policy involving energy, risk, regulation, and the environment for nearly 20 years at public policy research institutions across North America including the Reason Foundation, the Environmental Literacy Council and the American Enterprise Institute.
- Normand Mousseau: a professor of physics and Research chair on complex materials, energy and natural resources at Université de Montréal and Academic director of the Trottier Institute of Energy at Polytechnique Montréal. As a specialist in the field of complex materials and biophysics, he has published more than 160 scientific articles.
Energy Series Paper Links
- Ken Green - "Thoughts on Canada’s Carbon Tax Agenda"
- Normand Mousseau - “Energy as a Service: Going Beyond Energy Supply”
- Ken Green - “The Regulatory process in Canada” - by Bruce Doern
- Normand Mousseau - “National Resources Canada Research and Documents”