NAFTA Renegotiation: What Do Trump's Goals Mean For Canada?
July 24, 2017
On today's episode of The Global Exchange Podcast, we examine the future of the North American Free Trade Agreement in light of America's recently released goals of its renegotiation. Join Colin in conversation with two experts on Canada-U.S. trade -- Laura Dawson & Eric Miller -- as they discuss what America's goals mean for Canada, and how a win-win agreement can be achieved under a Trump administration.
- Colin Robertson (host): A former Canadian diplomat and Vice President of the Canadian Global Affairs Institute and a Senior Advisor to Dentons LLP.
- Laura Dawson: Director of the Wilson Center's Canada Institute and a member of the CGAI Advisory Council.
- Eric Miller: The President of Rideau Potomac Strategy Group and a Fellow at the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.
- "America First: The Global Trump at Six Months" - Colin Robertson (CGAI Policy Update)
- "Managing Trump: The Canadian Response" - Colin Robertson (CGAI Policy Update)
- "Trump administration reveals goals ahead of NAFTA talks with Canada, Mexico" - Janyce McGregor (CBC News)
- "NAFTA talks begin on a less Trump-y note. They might end that way" - Barry Campbell (Financial Post)
Be the first to comment
Sign in with