January 26, 2017
On today's 'Global Exchange' podcast, we look at the process of inter-state mediation with noted scholar and CGAI Fellow, Peter Jones. Join Colin and Peter as they examine the concept and implications of mediation, as well as the role Canada could play in both track-one and track-two diplomacy.
- Colin Robertson (host) - A former Canadian diplomat and Vice President of the Canadian Global Affairs Institute and a Senior Advisor to Dentons LLP.
- Peter Jones - an Associate Professor in the Graduate School of Public and International Affairs at the University of Ottawa and a Fellow with the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.
- Peter Jones - "Canada and Mediation: Issues and Considerations" (Official Release Jan. 27, 2016)
- Peter Jones - "The core of Trump’s success? A black hole of ignorance"
- Peter Jones - "The Complete Aubrey/Maturin Novels" by Patrick O'Brian