February 9, 2017
On today's special edition of the 'Global Exchange' Podcast, we bring you Part 1 of a Two Part series on Disaster Proofing Canada, presented by the Carleton Initiative for Parliamentary and Diplomatic Engagement and CGAI. The following Podcast is Part 1 of a conversation between Colin Robertson, Richard Fadden, and Michael Hayden on the current landscape of cyberthreats, and the solutions for the growing threat.
- Colin Robertson (host): A former Canadian diplomat and Vice President of the Canadian Global Affairs Institute and a Senior Advisor to Dentons LLP.
- General (ret'd) Michael Hayden: former Director of the Central Intelligence Agency and National Security Agency.
- Richard Fadden: former National Security Advisor, Deputy Minister of Defence and Director of the Canadian Security Intelligence Service. Also a member of the CGAI Advisory Council.
- Colin Robertson: "The time is now to forge Internet governance"
- Monique Scotti and Vassy Kapelos ft. Michael Hayden: "Former NSA/CIA director: Trump’s travel ban an ‘abomination’"
- Daniel Leblanc ft. Richard Fadden - "Ottawa urged to share information on cyberattacks with private sector"
- Conference Program Link: carleton.ca/parldiplo/wp-conten…lish-Jan-Jan-30.pdf