February 16, 2017
On today's special edition of the 'Global Exchange' podcast, we bring you Part 2 of a series on Disaster Proofing Canada, presented by the Carleton Initiative for Parliamentary and Diplomatic Engagement and CGAI. The following Podcast is Part 2 of a conversation between Colin Robertson, Richard Fadden, and Michael Hayden on the current landscape of cyberthreats, and the solutions for the growing threat.
- Colin Robertson (host) - A former Canadian diplomat and Vice President of the Canadian Global Affairs Institute and a Senior Advisor to Dentons LLP.
- General (ret'd) Michael Hayden - former Director of the Central Intelligence Agency and National Security Agency.
- Richard Fadden - former National Security Advisor, Deputy Minister of Defence and Director of the Canadian Security Intelligence Service. Also a member of the CGAI Advisory Council.
- Colin Robertson - "The time is now to forge Internet governance"
- Monique Scotti and Vassy Kapelos ft. Michael Hayden - "Former NSA/CIA director: Trump’s travel ban an ‘abomination’"
- Daniel Leblanc ft. Richard Fadden - "Ottawa urged to share information on cyberattacks with private sector"