February 12, 2018
On today's Global Exchange Podcast, we speak with the Indian High Commissioner to Canada, Vikas Swarup. Join Colin and High Commissioner Swarup for a discussion on the High Commissioner's career, his impressions of Canada, the importance of Canada-India relations, and the significance of Prime Minister Justin Trudeau's upcoming visit to India.
- Colin Robertson (host): A former Canadian diplomat, Colin Robertson is Vice President of the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.
- Vikas Swarup: High Commissioner of India to Canada.
- "Novels from Vikas Swarup"
- "Prime Minister Trudeau to travel to India for state visit" (Primer Minister's Office)
- "The Elephant Lumbers Forward: India and its Economy on the Eve of Elections" - by Eric Miller (CGAI Policy Paper)