December 13, 2016
On today's 'Global Exchange' Podcast, we speak with two Washington insiders on the impending Trump presidency. Join Colin in a discussion with Laura Dawson and Eric Miller on the future of Canada-U.S. relations, American foreign policy under Trump, as well as the future of NAFTA, TPP, and the Paris climate agreement.
- Colin Robertson (host): A former Canadian diplomat, Colin Robertson is Vice President of the Canadian Global Affairs Institute and a Senior Advisor to Dentons LLP.
- Eric Miller: a Fellow at the Canadian Global Affairs Institute and President of Rideau Potomac Strategy Group.
- Laura Dawson: Laura Dawson is Director of the Canada Institute and a member of the CGAI Advisory Council.
- Laura Dawson: “What Trump means for Canadian prosperity”
- Eric Miller: “From Log Export Restrictions to a Market-Based Future: Towards an Enduring Canada-U.S. Softwood Agreement”
- Colin Robertson: “Clinton or Trump: Canada’s Energy Relations with the US”
- Laura Dawson: “What Does the World Expect of President-elect Trump: Canada”
- Laura Dawson: “U.S. and Canada: The World's Most Successful Bilateral Relationship”
- Eric Miller: “Canada’s Trudeau Signals Readiness to Talk Trade With Donald Trump”
- Eric Miller: “Zero History” | “Asia's Cauldron: The South China Sea and the End of a Stable Pacific”
- Laura Dawson: “Hillbilly Elegy: A Memoir of a Family and Culture in Crisis”