August 8, 2017
On today's "Global Exchange" Podcast, we continue our discussion on the future of the North American Free Trade Agreement. Join Colin in conversation with Sarah Goldfeder, a former Special Assistant to two U.S. Ambassadors to Canada, for an in-depth explanation of America's trade negotiation process, and how the branches of the U.S. system intersect to create trade deals.
- Colin Robertson (host): A former Canadian diplomat, Colin Robertson is Vice President of the Canadian Global Affairs Institute and a Senior Advisor to Dentons LLP.
- Sarah Goldfeder: a Principal at the Earnscliffe Strategy Group and a Fellow at the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.
- Sarah Goldfeder - "A Disease in the Public Mind: A New Understanding of Why We Fought the Civil War" - by Thomas Fleming
- "What Should Canada’s Aims be in Any Renegotiation of NAFTA? (Win)" - Sarah Goldfeder (CGAI Policy Paper)
- "America First: The Global Trump at Six Months" - Colin Robertson (CGAI Policy Update)
- "Managing Trump: The Canadian Response" - Colin Robertson (CGAI Policy Update)