NAFTA Renegotiation: An Explanation Of The American Trade Regime
August 8, 2017
On today's "Global Exchange" Podcast, we continue our discussion on the future of the North American Free Trade Agreement. Join Colin in conversation with Sarah Goldfeder, a former Special Assistant to two U.S. Ambassadors to Canada, for an in-depth explanation of America's trade negotiation process, and how the branches of the U.S. system intersect to create trade deals.
- Colin Robertson (host): A former Canadian diplomat, Colin Robertson is Vice President of the Canadian Global Affairs Institute and a Senior Advisor to Dentons LLP.
- Sarah Goldfeder: a Principal at the Earnscliffe Strategy Group and a Fellow at the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.
- Sarah Goldfeder - "A Disease in the Public Mind: A New Understanding of Why We Fought the Civil War" - by Thomas Fleming
- "What Should Canada’s Aims be in Any Renegotiation of NAFTA? (Win)" - Sarah Goldfeder (CGAI Policy Paper)
- "America First: The Global Trump at Six Months" - Colin Robertson (CGAI Policy Update)
- "Managing Trump: The Canadian Response" - Colin Robertson (CGAI Policy Update)
Be the first to comment
Sign in with