August 22, 2017
On today's "Global Exchange" Podcast, we continue our discussion on the future of the North American Free Trade Agreement. Join Colin in conversation with Lawrence Herman about the future of dispute settlement within the NAFTA framework.
- Colin Robertson (host): A former Canadian diplomat, Colin Robertson is Vice President of the Canadian Global Affairs Institute and a Senior Advisor to Dentons LLP.
- Lawrence Herman: Chair of the CITT’s National Advisory Committee and a member of the Trade Expert Advisory Council of the Canadian Department of International Trade. He is also a Senior Fellow of the C.D. Howe Institute. Find more of his work at www.hermancorp.net.
- Lawrence Herman:"Path Between The Seas: The Creation of the Panama Canal, 1870-1914" - by David McCullough |The Fall of France: The Nazi Invasion of 1940" - by Julian Jackson |"The Orange Balloon Dog: Bubbles, Turmoil and Avarice in the Contemporary Art Market" - by Don Thompson
- "A NAFTA Primer for Canadians" - Colin Robertson (CGAI Policy Update)
- "Canada's NAFTA Challenge and the Reality of Chapter 19" - Lawrence Herman (C.D. Howe Institute Council Report)
- "Remaking NAFTA: Its Origin, Impact and Future" - Eric Miller (CGAI Policy Paper)
- "What Should Canada’s Aims be in Any Renegotiation of NAFTA? (Win)" - Sarah Goldfeder (CGAI Policy Paper)
- "Managing Trump: The Canadian Response" - Colin Robertson (CGAI Policy Update)