April 9, 2018
On today's Global Exchange Podcast, we continue our series on the state of Canadian trade in a world of growing populism and protectionism. Today's episode, recorded during our February 13th State of Trade conference in Ottawa, features a panel of trade and business experts talking about how Canada can make the most of the trade deals it already has.
- Colin Robertson (host): A former Canadian diplomat, Colin Robertson is Vice President of the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.
- Sarah Goldfeder (moderator): Principal at Earnscliffe Strategy Group and a Fellow at the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.
- Claire Citeau: Executive Director of the Canada Agri-Food Trade Alliance.
- Brian Kingston: Vice President of the Business Council of Canada and a Fellow at the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.
- Jason Langrish: Executive Director of the Canada-Europe Roundtable for Business.
- John Weekes: A Fellow at the Canadian Global Affairs Institute and a Business Advisor at Bennett Jones LLP.
- "Canada's State of Trade: At Home and Beyond" (CGAI Event Information)
- "CGAI Panel – Making Trade Deals Work for Canada" (CPAC)
- "International Trade Series" (CGAI Paper Series)
- "Managing Trump: The Canadian Response" - by Colin Robertson (CGAI Policy Update)
- "After the TPP: What’s Next for Canada in Asia?" by Hugh Stephens (CGAI Policy Paper)