April 27, 2017
On today's "Global Exchange" Podcast, Colin speaks with two renowned energy experts in the first edition of our 2017 Energy Podcast series. On this episode, Colin speaks with Monica Gattinger and Michael Cleland about the future of energy development in Canada. From carbon taxes to pipelines, the state of Canada's energy industry in broken down in this episode of 'The Global Exchange'.
- Colin Robertson (host): A former Canadian diplomat and Vice President of the Canadian Global Affairs Institute and a Senior Advisor to Dentons LLP.
- Monica Gattinger: Director of the Institute for Science, Society and Policy and Associate Professor at the School of Political Studies.
- Michael Cleland: A private consultant with extensive experience in energy and environment policy. He is Senior Fellow with the University of Ottawa and a member of uOttawa’s Positive Energy research team.
- Michael Cleland - "Canada and the Low Carbon Energy Revolution"
- Monica Gattinger - "Big Projects, Big Politics, Big Policy: Strengthening Public Confidence in Energy Decision-Making in Canada" (Release mid-May)
- Monica Gattinger - "La Seduction: How the French Play the Game of Life" by Elaine Sciolino
- Michael Cleland - "Dereliction of Duty: Johnson, McNamara, the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and the Lies That Led to Vietnam" by H. R. McMaster