April 19, 2018
On today's Global Exchange Podcast, we continue our series on the state of Canadian trade in a world of growing protectionism and populism. Today's episode, recorded during our February 13th State of Trade conference in Ottawa, features Annie Dubé, the Director of the Aerospace, Automotive, Defence and ICT Practices Division at the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service, as she provides a run-down on the importance of Trade Commissioners, and their role in facilitating new opportunities abroad for Canadian businesses.
- Colin Robertson (host): A former Canadian diplomat, Colin Robertson is Vice President of the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.
- Annie Dubé: Director of the Aerospace, Automotive, Defence and ICT Practices Division at the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service.
- "Canada's State of Trade: At Home and Beyond" (CGAI Event Information)
- "The Canadian Trade Commissioner Service" (Government of Canada)
- "International Trade Series" (CGAI Paper Series)
- "Surviving and Thriving in the Digital Economy" by Goran Samuel Pesic (CGAI-SPP Policy Paper)
Be the first to comment
Sign in with