September 8, 2020
On today's Global Exchange Podcast, Colin Robertson is joined by U.S. Chargé d'Affaires Richard Mills as he leaves Ottawa for the UN. They discuss the importance of U.S.-Canada relations, from Arctic security to trade, to the two Michaels.
- Richard Mills: career U.S. diplomat has served in Armenia, Lebanon, Malta, Iraq, the U.K, and at the U.N.
- Colin Robertson (host): Vice President of the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.
- "The Nickel Boys" by Colson Whitehead
- "The Promise of Canada: The People and Ideas that Have Shaped our Country" by Charlotte Gray
- "Writing with Intent: Essays, Reviews, Personal Prose, 1985-2005" by Margaret Atwood