December 23, 2022
On this episode of Defence Deconstructed, Sarah Goldfeder explores the socioeconomic requirements in defence procurement with Jody Langelier, Sean Willy, Stephanie Batstone, and Marcel Poulin
This episode is an excerpt from our annual procurement conference, Putting Canadian Procurement on a War Footing, which took place on October 25th in Ottawa. This event was made possible thanks to the support of the Department of National Defence’s MINDS Program, our strategic sponsors Lockheed Martin Canada, General Dynamics, Irving Shipbuilding, and Davie Shipyard; Silver Sponsors the Royal Embassy of Norway in Ottawa and Innovation Norway; Bronze sponsors ATCO Frontec, BAE Systems Canada, Bombardier, The Boeing Company, and PAL Aerospace.
- Jody Langelier is the President of Nasittuq.
- Sean Willy is President and CEO of Des Nedhe Group.
- Stephanie Batstone is Managing Partner at NyRad.
- Marcel Poulin works at Chantier Davie.
- Sarah Goldfeder is a Fellow at the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.
- Dr. David Perry is President of the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.
Showing 1 reaction
Sign in with